June 28, 2017, 15:14:19

Author Topic: Lea - Beastmaster Hunter  (Read 2346 times)

Lea_D

Lea - Beastmaster Hunter
« on: November 26, 2012, 21:02:21 »
Real Life
Name: Joan Toftdahl
Particular Hobbies?: My Kids

Your Character
Name: Lea
Race: Draenai
Class: BeastmasterHunter
Specs:
Professions, write down all 5, including your skill level: Jewel crafting - Engineering - Cooking - Fishing - First aid all at 600
Armory profile:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Lea/simple
Total time played on this character (type /played in-game): 160 days

Availability
Aeternus raids from 20:00-23:00 Wednesday and Thursday.  Missing a raid on a few occasions is not a problem, but If you aren't able to dedicate these 2 days to raiding on a normal basis, don't apply.
How often are you likely to miss a raid? hopefully never. i know of one day a year - thanksgiving.
How much warning would you be able to give? as long as i can give

Experience
Other main characters you raided with? Lilea
Which raids/bosses did you do in Vanilla? no one
Which raids/bosses did you do during TBC, before and after patch 3.0.2? no one
Which raids/bosses did you do during WOTLK (Normals/heroics)? Icc on 10 man normal
Which raids/bosses did you do during Cataclysm ? all of them on 10 man normal. 1/8 hc in dragon soul
What is your current progress in Mists of Pandaria ? tried 1 boss 8 times, but the group i was with didnt work together

Note that it is important that you separate Normal and Heroic boss kills you've participated on, and bosses you have tried but not killed.

What is your current, or most recent guild and what are your reasons for leaving them?
Draco Elysium - The raid group is dead, and i want to raid
Performance
Recent Combat Log (WoL/WWS) - is a plus:
If your guild doesn't use any logs site, provide us with detailed recount screenshots of boss encounters or a 5 mins dummy rotation.
Why have you speced the way you have? icyveins says it the best dps spec in pandaria
What rotation(s) do you use? http://www.icy-veins.com/beast-mastery-hunter-wow-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities     This is much easier than me writing it.
Any specific macros? not yet
Screenshot of your UI (elaborate if you wish):

Motivation
What do you like most in WoW? to try to be the best
What is your motivation to raid? i love it
How do you see yourself improving in the future? new gear, new learning

Technical Info
How often do you have disconnections?  sry i dont know that. not very often
Do you have Ventrilo installed and working? yep and i think so
Do you have a working microphone and do you use it? yep
Do you have an Authenticator? of course

Final Words
Why are you interested in Aeternus amongst all the guilds out there? after what i heard your guild/raid is not the kind that just gives up or dies out. 
Why should we pick you? im always online 30 mins before raid time, im always come prepared and with a god attitude   
What contributions can you make, both during raids and for the guild in general? im loyal, i always helps (if i have the time for it), i sign up and comes to guild events
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? nope
Who can we ask if we need to get information about you ? Beka, hes my husband, my last guild master and my last raid leader
Be sure it's okay for us to contact these people
Are there any future events that may have an impact on your playtime or raid availability? im starting school in the new year

Offline Sinday

• Guild Member
  • Akatsuki
Re: Lea - Beastmaster Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 21:58:43 »
Hey Lea,

Thank you for your interest in Aeternus.
From what i can tell things look good on the armory in order to join us.

Just a question about you having Beastmaster twice as your talent specs, any specific reason for this ?
(I'm not to familiar with hunters)
And if it's needed, would you be willing to have a different offspec and are you able to play it well ?
This might be needed in case we need a certain buff or debuff.

Also something that's not updated yet (our fault) in the application form, we use Teamspeak now :)
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Lea_D

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 23:14:21 »
i have a pve and a pvp spec. I can and will change spec if needed. give a 3 days before throwing me into a raid, and i will give it me all. I have both Ventrillo and teamspeak installed so fine be me:) 

Offline Kassandri

• Raid Leader
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 23:28:36 »
Hey Lea and thanks for applying :)

I see you're not expertise capped yet, would be nice if you could work on that? Or maybe it's just the gloves enchant that is missing at the moment.

My only question for you is: Can you play the other Hunter speccs besides BM if they turn out to be better/if this is needed?

Other than that you're armory looks decent ^^ and I'm happy to welcome you to the guild if you could just answer the two things above.

Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all...

Lea_D

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 23:36:24 »
i just got gear to night, so havent been playing with expertise yet. ill do that now. and the question on the glove enchant, i got Synapse Springs (Engineering) on them, have hat it for very long.

i have played all three specs before, but only beastmaster after Pandaria, can i play them, i think so. but give me some days to figure it out. or if u want ill spec to survivel first, learn that one and spec again. I cant really answer your question with 100% before that

Offline Kassandri

• Raid Leader
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 00:06:29 »
Knowing you've played the other speccs is enough :) I think all pure DPS classes should be well rounded, aka played all the speccs for their class atleast once.

If you just get EXP cap I don't see any reason why not to take you in.

Welcome :)

Can poke me or Faylane ingame for invite.

Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all...

Lea_D

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 00:13:27 »
i have played with expertise, so im ready when u are:D